Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I pay for my reservation?
You pay for the reservation in advance. This can be done very easily online in your 'my Geversduin' account with creditcard. When you make a reservation online, you will be asked to make a deposit for the reservation. The following payment terms can be found in your account from 'my Geversduin'.
- What are the payment terms?
For every reservation we require a deposit of 15 or 50 percent. After that, two more payment terms will follow, with the date of the payment depending on your arrival date. The full invoice must be paid 28 days before arrival. You can find the payment terms in "My Geversduin".
- Until how many years are children free?
From 3 years old, a tourist tax must be paid for children. This is not necessary for children aged 0, 1 or 2.
- Can I come with a group?
With us you can camp with a maximum of 6 people. Do you want to stay with friendly families? Send an email to email@example.com with all the information and we will inform you about the possibilities. However, it is also possible to choose a preference via the reservation system, this is € 15, - per booking.
- Can I cancel free of charge?
Cancellation is never free of charge with us and is done via the Recron Terms and Conditions. If you cancel within one month before arrival, you have to pay 90%. For the conditions, see www.campinggeversduin.nl/treken-en-voorwaarden. We advise you to take out cancellation insurance with your bank or insurance agent.
- If I want to leave earlier, will I get a refund?
- If you leave earlier, you will not receive a refund of the reservation. You will receive a refund of only the tourist tax for the other days. If you shorten your reservation, this falls under the Recron Conditions. You can find the conditions here.