Book your padel court at Camping Geversduin from € 20.00!
Padel is the sports sensation of the moment! In the heart of Camping Geversduin is a beautiful outdoor padel court. Enjoy the outdoors surrounded by greenery. Challenge each other and play the match of your life. And the advantage is that you do not have to take out a subscription, but can simply rent a job at a time that suits you.
The track is available from Monday till Sunday between 10:00 and 16:00. Even if you are not a guest at the campsite, you can rent a job. The court rental includes rackets and balls.
Monday to Sunday from 10.00 till 16.00pm
What is padel?
Padel is a mix of tennis and squash, originated in Mexico and is very popular in Latin America and Spain. The synthetic turf track is ten meters wide and twenty meters long, surrounded by a cage construction of fencing and glass walls. Padel is usually played two against two, which makes it a fun and social sport. It is a dynamic sport because of the small playing field and because the ball can be played back through the wall to the opponent's field. This allows players to use a lot of creativity in the game. If the ball passes a player, the player always has a second opportunity to play the ball back via the wall. Rallies are therefore often longer and that makes the game extra fun!
Padel game rules
- It is played with 4 players: 2 against 2
- The scoring is equal to that of tennis
- The service must be private
- The serve must be played diagonally and bounce first
- The ball may bounce once on the floor, then it may hit the wall or fence before being played back
- You can return the ball through your own wall
- Directly against the glass wall or fence on the opponent's side is out