In view of the present developments we have decided that guests with their own private bathroom facilities can come and camp from Monday the 4th of May. In addition, all rental accommodations with private bathroom will open. Tourist campers with private bathroom will be welcome again too. Our chemical toilet dump is open.
The camping is closed for tourist campers and accommodations without a privacte bathroom untill 20th of May. We are bound to follow the regulations stipulated by the Dutch government / RIVM (National Institute for Public Health) and our consultation with the Regional Health Boards.
If you do not have a reservation with us, it is currently not possible to visit the playground or restaurant. If you have booked a pitch or accommodation with us you can swing by.
BOOKING RENTAL ACCOMMODATION AND CAMPERS WITH THEIR OWN PRIVATE BATHROOM FACILITIES:
There are a number of conditions that need to be met in order to book a rental accommodation with private bathroom facilities:
- You may come to stay with members of your own household ONLY, in the interest of your own health and ours.
- Book online, in advance.
- Pay online, so that you can avoid going to Reception to settle your bill.
We strictly adhere to the instructions from the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health), and have thus implemented the following measures. These protect your health, minimise risk and will thereby help you relax. They are as follows:
- If you have a temperature/fever or a cold, do not come to the campsite. Stay at home. Family members should in that case also stay at home. Maximal two adults and possible with children.
- You may not receive visitors of any kind at the campsite at the moment.
- Our washrooms, small toilet buildings and sauna facilities are completely closed. The chemical toilet on the outside of our large washroom buildings may be used (see map).
- If you have your own bathroom facilities (minimum a toilet), you are very welcome to come camping.
- It is forbidden to assemble in groups. Please keep in mind that if this rule is not followed strictly it can have profound consequences. I
- Our catering facilities will open partially and offer take away service. More information will be posted shortly on the website of restaurant Knoest.
- Reception has revised opening times that can be found on the website. We urge you to contact them by telephone as much as possible and in order to minimise visiting Reception in person. Should you need to come in, then please remember that only one person can be in Reception at any time. Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other people. We do not accept any cash, so remember you'll need to pay by card.
What can you do yourself?
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from everyone else
- Do not shake hands
- Wash your hands regularly with water and soap, for more than 25 seconds
- If you need to cough or sneeze, do so into a paper tissue, a handkerchief or in the inside of your elbow
- Use paper handkerchiefs and throw these away after use
- Should someone become ill, then report this immediately by telephoning the local general practice doctor and keep us informed: +31251-661095
On our website you'll find the latest information about Corona virus and the measures that have been taken at Camping de Lakens in order to comply with the regulations.
CANCELLING AND RE-BOOKING
All bookings with an arrival date after the 19th of May will remain valid until further notice. Do you wish to cancel anyway? Please read the Recron conditions.
If you do not have your own bathroom facilities (minimum a toilet), you could consider buying a chemical toilet. They are available from € 50.00.
If you do not have your own sanitary facilities, it is possible to cancel the booking until 1 June 2020. For this we would like to receive the booking number and a written confirmation by email. You will then receive a voucher from us for the amount paid.
With love, Team Geversduin