Good news! From Monday June 15 we can use our sanitary facilities again. Of course we have taken measures to comply with the RIVM regulations. If you want to get away, welcome!
• The reception is open. We ask you to contact the reception by telephone as much as possible. Are you coming to the reception? Then come with 1 person at a time.
• The recreation team only organizes activities for children up to the age of 12 in accordance with RIVM guidelines. The recreation program can be found on the website and in the information boards at the campsite.
• We will do several cleaning rounds to extra clean the sanitary buildings.
HORECA AND SUPERMARKET
The catering and Minimarket are open. You are very welcome here. The RIVM guidelines are also used here.
WHAT CAN YOU DO YOURSELF?
• If you have a fever or a cold, do not come to our campsite. Then stay home. This also applies to family members.
• Keep 1.5 meters apart.
• Do not give hands, hugs or kisses.
• Wash your hands regularly, with water and soap for more than 25 seconds.
• Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
• Use tissue paper and throw it away after use.
• Report it immediately if someone is ill by contacting your own doctor by telephone and inform the reception.
• You help us by not receiving visitors, so that the pressure on our sanitary facilities is limited and 1.5m distance can be maintained.
ARRIVALS AFTER JUNE 15
If for some reason you want to cancel your already booked stay, we refer you to the general Hiswa – Recron conditions.
With love, Team Geversduin