Activities in 2022
15-04-2022 until 30-10-2022
We'll let you know the precise details soon! Here you can see the periods when there will be lots of recreational activities, come what may!
- From Friday the 15th of April to Monday the 18th of April the campsite will have an Easter theme. Dance with Ullie, create the best Easter crafts, and who knows, perhaps you'll even meet the Easter Bunny!
- From Friday the 23th of April to Sunday the 9th of May is May holiday! This means every day will be filled with the best activities. Bring all your friends to the sports field! Or do you and your family fancy coming along to go dragnet fishing?
- During the weekends of 14&15th and 21&22th of May Recreation will be on the campsite every Saturday and Sunday. Join in with the sportiest of games and read the best stories with Ullie.
- The weekend of Ascension, from Wednesday the 25th to Sunday the 29th of May is going to be one big party at the campsite! Dancing, crafting, and who knows, maybe even baking rolls. Do come along!
- During the Whitsun weekend from Saturday the 4th of June to Monday the 6th of June Eeki and the Recreation Team will be ready for action too.
- For the whole period of the summer holidays there'll be great things to do every day! From Saturday the 9th of July to Sunday the 28th of August we have the best activities planned! Lots of dancing, the ghost tour, crafts and a whole load of sporty games. What's not to like?
September and October Weekends
- The Recreation Team will be at the campsite during all weekends in September and October on both Saturday and Sunday. Have you booked your holiday yet?
Autumn Half Term
- In the autumn half term, from Saturday the 15th of October to Sunday the 30th of October the theme on the campsite will be Autumn and Halloween.Your last chance to go dragnet fishing will also be in this week!