Geversduin has a new unique way to spend your holiday in a fairytale Hobbit house!
• Well insulated accommodation equipped with floor heating
• Private toilet & shower
• Up to 2 adults and 2 children
• Running hot and cold water
• It is not possible to add an extra cot.
Fully equipped kitchen
• 4-burner stovetop
• Senseo and/or coffee maker
• LCD TV with DVD player
• Cosy sitting area
• Double bed Length 200 cm width 160 cm
• A bunk bed Length 175 cm width 90 cm
• Access Card North Holland Dunereserve
• Bed linen package (duvets, pillows and sheets)
• Final cleaning
• Free Wi-Fi Access
Pets are not allowed in The Hobbit home.
Contact Accommodation Map Camping Map Prices and conditions
There is a bunk bed in the children’s room suitable for two children. For adults there is a lovely double bed to dream away in.
Have you ever dreamed of staying in a fairytale? Our Hobbit House is the perfect place to accommodate! The house has round windows, round doors and is partly buried into a hill. The Hobbit House is covered with woodland turf and grass. The inside of the house is very cozy and peaceful.
Arrival and departure times
Starting is from 3 pm & check-out is at 10 am.
North Holland Dune reserve
When you have a Tree House you will receive tickets for the North Holland dune reserve.
Start the day with a delicious Cup of coffee. The one favorite Nespresso, Senseo or filter coffee.
You can exchange your device at the front desk for the desired coffee maker so you can have the coffee you like best.